Sunday, October 12, 2014

Thinking of my Little One: Lolo

It's been a while since I updated my blog. I am ashamed of the silence which is purely unintentional but as a busy working mother, time is a luxury I wish I had more in a day! Anyway, the mood is perfect for an update right now.

Running into the fourth day away from my Lolo, I feel so vacant and incomplete. I am trying to grasp with the reality that I am physically away from Lolo, my little energy dose. At this time, she must be running wild at home or if she is out of the house today being Sunday, she would be apple-baked in the sun! Oh, I miss you Darling, you are such a sweetheart.

Lolo has been doing perfectly fine and I continue thanking for all the blessings that came with her. In my deepest moments of contemplation, I think of how my life has bloomed with the birth of my daughter. Lolo is the sun of the day and the moon of the night. And during a clear sky, she is the only star I see in the sky. 

The fact that she is capable of taking care even at this age is my biggest consolation. She surely knows who to stay good when I am away. When I am near her, I become her target of whims and fancies. Of course! I get that extra pudding for being her mother, and I get to enjoy my little one more than anyone else.

I miss her tiny fingers and toes, I miss her tiny lips and I miss her funny walks. All right, I miss everything about my daughter. At night, I think of my bed time with her - the way she drifts into slumber holding my hand, the tiny sound of snores from her almost invisible nose and her crazy cries at night. That I wake up in the middle of the night thinking of her. 

Lolo will be a highly diplomatic character as I can sense how she caresses me when I am seemingly angry with her. Unless I say OK, she clings to me crying out, "Ma-ma...ma-ma." This is my girl! And then she gives me her million dollar smile, her tiny teeth pouting out haplessly. 

I think of a pink Lolo at this moment - pink shirts and pink trousers. Or no pants? 

I am so determined to work harder for Lolo for she deserves to have the best life, the best of everything. When she grows up, I will take her to places she needs to visit to understand life better; I will make her meet people who will show the positive indicators of life. For now, she is surrounded by a houseful of people who eat for Lolo, drink for Lolo and think of Lolo. Lolo...our biggest asset and mine - a new life!

Signed with beautiful love and huge misses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment